(125 Sq. Yards - 2000 Sq. Yards Villas)
available in Bahria Town Karachi
on 3 Years Payment Plan.

  • Villas Available on Ideal Location of
    Bahria Town Karachi on Easy Monthly Installments
  • Get Possession on 75% Payment & Pay Remaining 25% While Living
  • Hi-End Construction Material Will Be Used
  • Model Villa Ready for Visit
  • Villas Also Available in 12 Precinct (Ali Block)
  • In Proximity To All The Major Bahria Town Attractions

Fill The Form Below To Schedule Your Model Villa Tour & Receive Project Details.

Project Type
Project Name
Project Area
Landing Page Url
Lead Status
Lead Source

OUR   LOCATION

For visit call us at

0316-5706360

Elite Villas